Frequently Asked Questions
Our hours of operation are Monday-Saturday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Our office is closed on Sunday.
Our office address is:
1325 Whitlock Ln
We service the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Our service radius is 50 miles from 75006.
Mobile Detailing, Ceramic Coating, Paint Protectant Film, SoundShield Sound Deadening, Paint Rejuvenation, Headlight Restoration, Electronic Installation, Trim Restoration. (If you do not see one of the listed services on our website, it is due to that portion of the website being under construction. Call us for details)
- Choose a Detail option or a Ceramic Coating option by clicking “Schedule Now!”
- Choose an available date and time
- Enter necessary information and proceed to “Check Out”
- Enter necessary Billing Information and “Continue to Payment”. If you have a voucher code, enter the voucher code into the box labeled "Gift card or discount code"
- After entering payment information, you will receive an email confirmation for your scheduled appointment. *Credit Card Payment information is not required if a voucher code was used. Billing address/information is still required*
(If you have any trouble, feel free to give us a call during our business hours at 972-200-4006)
- CARismatic Exterior - Approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour
- CARismatic - Approximately 1.5 to 2 hours
- CARismatic PLUS - Approximately 2.5 to 3 hours
- CARismatic PRO - Approximately 5 to 8 hours (this service requires a controlled environment and is performed in our office/warehouse)
- Ceramic Coating - Approximately 24 hours ((this service requires a controlled environment and is performed in our office/warehouse)
- SoundShield Sound Deadening - The service times vary based on multiple variables. Please call us for details.
We offer mobile services for the following: CARismatic Exterior, CARismatic, CARismatic PLUS, Headlight Restoration, certain a la carte detail items (please call us to confirm).
The following services require a controlled environment and are performed in our office/warehouse: CARismatic PRO Detail, Graphene Ceramic Protective Coating, Paint Protection Film, SoundShield Sound Deadening.
We perform a full paint correction/rejuvenation process prior to applying a Graphene Ceramic Coating. During this process, it is very important to minimize the risk of dust particles and/or outdoor elements affecting the paint correction/rejuvenation process. It is equally important to ensure there is minimal risk of dust particles and/or outdoor elements during the application of the Ceramic Coating. By doing this service indoors, in a controlled environment, we can ensure the best results!
Please visit our Ceramic Protective Coating page for details on our process.
We start by carefully and professionally removing seats, door panels, carpet and headliner (if applying SoundShield to the roof). We also remove all internal speakers from the panels which we remove. We then apply the SoundShield Sound Deadening material to the interior of the vehicle. Afterwards, we carefully reassemble all removed speakers, panels, doors, carpet, seats and headliner (if applicable). We finish off the service by fully detailing the interior of the vehicle to ensure a perfect finish product.
Similar to our Ceramic Protective Coating service, we first perform a full paint correction/rejuvenation process. Afterwards, we apply a self-healing Paint Protective Film one panel at a time. This process involves hand cutting the film to ensure full coverage for each panel. This service is performed indoors in our office/warehouse.
Yes, most of our electronic installation services can be performed as a mobile service. Exceptions apply to certain services such as creating custom boxes and hardware.