Having your vehicle equipped with a Remote Start or Alarm System is super beneficial & convenient. It provides ease of access and also protection for your vehicle.
Examples of How These Systems Could Help
- Allows the user to warm up the engine prior to arriving to vehicle
- or warm/cool the interior of the car, especially helpful during those hot Summer months or the freezing months of Winter.
- Most Remote Start systems allow the user to control the Remote Start sequence through their factory key fob.
- Another option is upgrading to an aftermarket key fob, this allows for the user to control Lock/Unlock & the Remote Start sequence.
- An aftermarket alarm system has more precise sensors and allows the user to add extra sensors.
- Glass Break Sensor
- Proximity Sensors
- Shock Sensor
- Tilt Sensor
- Some Remote Start/Alarm systems work with modules that allow you to control your features from your phone or smart watch.